Types of Data Collected
While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email addresses, names, and usage data.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, operating systems and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
This website may allow you to create an account and log in to through the following third-party social media services: Google, Facebook, Twitter. If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your respective account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The usage of your personal data may include, but is not limited to the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of this website.
– To manage your account as a user of this website. The personal data you provide may give you access to different functionalities of this website that are available to you as a registered user.
– For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through this website.
– Analytics purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of this website or our services, or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your data is processed at the Enigma Ventures operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Enigma Ventures may disclose your personal data in the good faith that may include but will not be limited to, when such an action is necessary to:
– Comply with a legal obligation
– Protect and defend Enigma Ventures’ rights or property
– Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
– Protect against legal liability
– Security of Your Personal Data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Links to Other Websites